Pan Seared Tuna With Italian Condiments
Pan-seared tuna loin, pink pepper parsley crust, Balsamic reduction, lemon mint dressing
Make tomato soup: refer to Clear tomato soup recipe. Warm tomato soup. Place Gelatin inside warn water for a minute. Squeeze it. Then mix with tomato soup. Leave in a tray and leave it cool and cut into small dices.
- Marinate tuna with olive oil, salt, white pepper, pink pepper and chopped parsley.
- Pan-seared the tuna 1 minute each side (4 sides), put it in the oven until cooked, the cut the tuna in to slices.
- Mix salad with dressing, made with lemon oil, olive oil, salt, dry oregano & white pepper.
- Poach asparagus in few minutes in the boiling water, keep crunchy and thin slice it.
- Arrange the sliced tuna on rectangular plate, pour the dressing, sprinkle some lemon skin julienne, and finish by tomato dices , Dalat flowers and some salad on top.
- Tuna loin 160g
- Pink pepper 25g
- Parsley 10g
- Salt 7g
- Pepper 7g
- Olive oil 25g
- Balsamic syrup 10g
- Lemon skin 5g
- Mesclun salad (seasonal salad) 25g
- Lemon 1 piece
- Mint 4 pieces
- Dalat asparagus 4 pieces
- Dry oregano 5g
- White tomato jelly 25 gr
- Roasted pepper 10gr
- Fleur de sel 2 gr
- Tomato soup 500cl
- Gelatin 7 pieces